Get to know our head project manager who has an array of awards behind her. Shoghik is an inspiring leader at Appello and we’re lucky to have her on the team!
- What is your favourite project you’ve managed All projects are good enough, but the Pillow Talk app is my favourite one. This is an app for everyone looking for love or fun, and the main thing is no profile pictures are available, and people are becoming friends according to their hobbies and interests. No photo or video sharing for a certain timeframe, only messaging before they can see each other’s profile photos.
- How long have you been in the industry? I’ve been working as a project manager for 12 years, and as a IT project manager for over 4 years. I also have the background and experience of working as a developer, so it’s easy for me to understand the IT industry as a whole.
- Highlight your key leadership principles? • Highly motivated team player
• Driven to achieve best business results
• Excellent organisational, time, team and
project management skills
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly
- Which tech are you most excited about? I like the agile approach in IT very much.
- In your opinion, what makes a successful app? A successful app combines three aspects in a smart way: market, user and the product itself. All these factors need to work together to give users a unique value, great usability, and good performance.
- What do you think are the biggest challenges organisations are facing regarding developing new technology solutions?
• Leadership support
• Analytics and data management
• Project management
• Career growth
• Skills gaps
• Digital transformation
• Cloud computing
If you would like to work with Shoghik on a project, get in touch!