Appello is an international high-growth tech company founded in Sydney, Australia. With employees from over 15 countries, consisting of some of the industries best product designers, software engineers and project managers. As one of the world’s leading custom software developers, Appello designs and builds award-winning mobile apps, web-apps, and software platforms for both large and small companies in a variety of industries. With a clear vision for expansion and growth, Appello aims to remain at the forefront of digital innovation, with a remote-first company culture that values inclusivity, communication, autonomy and trust; providing employees with enough flexibility and support to become the future leaders of tomorrow. For more details please visit appello.co.
Today we are looking for a great QA engineer to join our dream team. The successful candidate is deep in test strategy, test creation, and functional testing throughout the project life cycle with experience in automation scripts creation and execution including functional and performance tests. The ability to multitask, be fluent with Agile methodology, and able to work independently on features/projects/releases is a key to success in this position.
- Functional app testing for web/mobile applications. (black-box and white-box testing).
- Loads testing.
- Regression testing.
- Unit testing.
- Security testing.
- Usability testing.
- Bugs lifetime control.
- Execute test cases follow the test plans.
- Test plan and methods optimization.
- Maintain automation testing tool, scripts optimization and deploy new scenarios.
- Daily cooperation with developers/system engineers.
- Bachelor degree or above (Priority of Telecommunications, Electronics, Computer Science and related majors).
- Good English language (Under-Intermediate or above) – at least can read and write in English.
- Familiar with code (back-end and front-end) – will be a plus
- Knowledge of CMS WordPress – will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of software test management process.
- Strong learning, analysis, communication skills.
Terms of work:
- Working time: 35-40 hours per week. The schedule is flexible.
- Remote work (you will work on your own PC/Laptop).
- Opportunity for professional growth and career development.
- Competitive salary.
Please apply here: https://airtable.com/shrPFva8gZ49alSvS