Get to know Sebastian, a very detail-orientated Project Manager. He is always in communication with clients making sure they know what’s happening and answering any questions they might have.
Sebastian takes great leadership in projects and manages them perfectly from start to finish.
- What is your favourite project you’ve managed? My favourite project is Hello Tiger because it’s a very fun app. As well as Boon because the client is easy to talk to and development goes really smoothly.
- How long have you been in the industry? As a project manager in the IT sphere, 4 years.
- Highlight your key leadership principles? Diplomacy, objectivity, passion, clear communication, empathy, ethics, responsibility.
- Which tech are you most excited about? Blockchain. 100%.
- In your opinion, what makes a successful app? Firstly, it’s a team working towards a result as a whole, not just the completion of tasks until there aren’t any left. Secondly, great communication among all parties involved and a clear vision of the product.
- What do you think are the biggest challenges organisations are facing regarding developing new technology solutions?
Companies tend to scale up in terms of output, not quality. Growth has to be steady but with well defined standards, never putting it at risk over the perspective of getting more customers. Another common challenge is keeping up target production levels and at the same time having enough resources dedicated to R&D. R&D, learning new tools and catching up with an ever-growing technology industry is not given enough importance in many companies, which ends up with their product not being relevant after a while. R&D is an investment into the future of a company and when it is overviewed over short-term gains, the effects in the medium term are almost always negative.
If you would like to work with Sebastian on a project, get in touch!